Jul 30, 2015

Now I Know Handmade Card for Word Art Wednesday

card 1
 I recently found the challenge site, Word Art Wednesday and was immediately struck with an AH HA moment!  Like why haven't I been doing this all along?!  I absolutely love lettering and word art - and love using scripture in my work.  The gals at WAW offer a printable for each week's challenge, but I decided to make my own simple lettering for this week's challenge.
card 2
I'm so glad that now I know Him!  I wanted to use some leftover cardboard from making my Cardboard Crush journals, so I picked some funky paper, distressed the edges and layered with the corrugated board.
card 4
 I chose a little stamp from Verve to accent the lettering.  Cutest little stamp on the block!
card 4
 Tattered edges and lovely teal and mustard combo working so well with the cardboard.
card 5
And there you have it, my entry for the Job 42:2 challenge.   I'd love to hear from you ways you are incorporating repurposed items into your art and new ideas for creating your own focal points.  I heart your comments!
card 6
I'm linking up to Word Art Wednesday HERE.
WAW

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely ADORE your sweet card, and I thank you for sharing your talents with us. It's such a blessing to have you play along with us. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Popular Posts