Sep 16, 2015

Embossed Vintage Floral Thinking of You Card

card 1
 I've been having a lot of fun with my new Unity goods and decided to emboss these blooms using my new WOW! embossing powder, Atlantic Seaspray.  This powder is the perfect shade of aqua with a bit of golden glitter and creates the most amazing variegated finish.  
card 2
 See how the light changes the color.
card 3
 I just love the bits of gold in the powder.
card 4
 I created a very simple and muted background with the Tim Holtz distressed doily and some beautiful MME distressed papers.  I added a glittered brad to adhere the sentiment, which I stamped in Adirondack evergreen ink.
card 5
I'm linking to the Unity Stamp Co. Tuesday Blog Hop HERE and to the WOW! Embossing Powder September challenge HERE.

19 comments:

Helen said...

This is beautiful!

Ruby said...

Gorgeous card. This stamp is one of my favourites. Great design.

Becca Yahrling said...

Beautiful card! Love all the embellishments you used.

Ellen H. said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog!! I love your cards too. You got an unique style; I like that :)

Tonya said...

Love the colors and different textures! Also the card looks simply but is oh so elegant! Beautifully done! <3

Guadalupe Galvis said...

Love it. I really need to learn how to do embossing it makes the cards so much more prettier.

Migdalia said...

Such a lovely card and so elegant!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Pawsitively Creative said...

Gorgeous! I can definitely see why you like that embossing powder! It does look so different depending on the angle you are looking at. Awesome sauce design and color scheme. Wonderful card! ~Niki

Rebecca Wong said...

This is beautiful, love the vintage feel for the card, awesome!

Kris B said...

Gorgeous! Love the flower silhouette, the embossing powder is amazing! Such pretty papers and layers!

Gaylynn said...

Hi Autumn. This is beautiful and with so much pretty detail.

Lisa :) said...

this is such a stunner that embossing powder really pops.

Yenni Natalia said...

So pretty card and looks like you had lots fun with the embossing powder ^_^. thank you for paying my blog a visit. so happy to see you there ^_^

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So pretty! Love all of the little details!

ionabunny said...

Beautiful card. Love the glittery flowers. Hugz

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Autumn. The soft, vintage feel is perfect!

Janis said...

Oh, this is just exquisite!!! Love the soft shabby look and the muted colors with the bold embossing. I had to Pin your goregous card!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Beautiful card! Love that you stamped the image on a patterned paper. Delicate gold is so appropriate for this slightly distressed design. And thank you for bringing me good news about SSS spotlight, I would probably read about it only next Monday :) Have a nice weekend!

JPScraps said...

Beautiful card! All the elements are perfect together.

Popular Posts