Oct 24, 2015

Simple Snowflake Christmas Cards

card 1
 I'm back today with another fiber wrapped Christmas card, featuring this snowflake die from Sizzix.  I love this die!
card 2
 A bundle of shimmery fibers to coordinate wrapped around the inside of the card and tied in a knot at the top.
card 3
 The second card features a new stamp - love it!  And a 3-D sticker embellishment.  I'm making a few simple cards to replenish my stash.  TFL!
card 4
In other news, my mom and I are headed to Brevard, NC today for our annual mountain trip.  Brevard is home to the white squirrel and even has a gift shop named The White Squirrel.  Strangely enough, I saw this guy near my house!!!  I don't know how he made it so far!  I have never seen one locally before.  White squirrels are a breed, and not albino as you may think.  Just had to share!  ;0
squirrel

I'm linking up to SSS for their Wrap it Up challenge HERE and to 'Tis the Season Skates and Snow challenge #53 HERE.

9 comments:

Linda Manning Findley said...

These are lovely, for some reason I am drawn to the one with the big snowflake.... That white squirrel better be fast or someone is going to get him

kiwimeskreations said...

What pretty cards - love the snowflake one with it's fibres, and the design of the second one is lovely.
Blessings
Maxine

Juliz Design Post said...

Never knew you could get white Squirrels, we had a grey one climbing the side of our house a couple of weeks ago. Super wintry cards.
Julie x

Petra Swart said...

WOW, love the beautiful snowflakes on both these lovely cards, Autumn!!!!
The white squirrel is so cute!!!!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Your cards are so pretty and sophisticated.
The white squirrel is adorable.
Wishes
Lynne

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards love the vintage look and never heard of white squirrels before -my son has grey ones in his garden has a few big trees
carol x

Yenni Natalia said...

Really pretty and vintage. i love the combination silver and brown. it looks so stunning ^_^ and of course the glitter that make my eyes pop :P

craftytrog said...

Beautiful cards Autumn! Never seen a white squirrel before, great photo! xx

Peanut said...

They may be simple but are BIG in elegance. White squirrel ... never seen it here. We just have the greys and reds. What a treat to see one.
hugs, Asha

Popular Posts